Sunday, May 31, 2015

Castles or Boats

Castles Boats Rides


 House near the beach?more questions to address. STATS?age?

Strangers to friends searches have been good, met you, and a few others that have common interests, and dreams to get to greatness, would like to be your friend. It is nice to met you today.

I write fairy tales, and live lives of the Little Mermaid, Cinderella, and Snow White. Flipping in time and space, called crazy in eyes of old people, but not the kids. Young at heart, over 5 decades old, still carded for cigarettes and hard liquors. Will never look my age, why go there, happy and delighted  for lessons learned.

....are you a 420 farmer also, where are you located, and room to grow and expand? Ad was age specific, height specific, just the standards set, those questions were not answered. Living in a fairy tall now.

Have been getting a head start on the weekend, and it's raining here, nice day on the right side of the grave. Have been working all day updating my stories online, products and services. Waiting for a cowboy so I can ride again. Happy and delighted to hear about your farm. What a life, your dream life?

Just to let you know this is a story, or a tale that was created for fun, and it is a tale base on facts, from a mad hatter’s point of view. How is that for disclosure? Anyway the lessons were learned, that when you want to post pictures of people that you know online, make sure you cover the faces. Otherwise what you do in the dark may come to light sooner or later. Back at you later, with more tales from a far, and near in the recesses of my mind.

My belief created in my history, help me stay alive, had lots of darkness, shadows  and dances with snakes. People that lived the life of fakes, life with their eyes covered, to the rites of the matters at hand. Love or hate, horns of a goat, the flip sides of coins, cards flipped  54 ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness. Was born March 18, the day of rebirth every year. I believe in butterflies  they represent new beginning in Spanish, do start over on a drop of a dime.

Tell me what you think as a stranger to friend point of view. With your third eye, if it is open. Need clarification, need confirmation, need insight to carry on wiser in a faster pace. Have lots of mountains to climb, in forms of butterflies, birds, and bees. Dragon flying, and dragonflies have been around longest. Tell me what you believe, please about historical facts given. Moot? 

Farmer Dragon,
Thanks for your insight share, new dawns for hopes, dreams, prayers and desires  up in the air. Working on problems created some yesterday, that changed the flow of the river, still floating in the boat. Time to rock the boat, people on and off the boat, Traveling. Seas of people, sears of frogs, seas of cowboys, queens with worker bees all on boat. .Rides of a lifetime one and all, common quest, good fights done on right side of graves.

I know you, and have been writing ads to catch your attention, now I know more about you. I like the facts of the matters that you choose to address, shows that you can see the roots under the trees, in my book. I write this way to keep things simple, flipping the coins, flipping the cards, changing points of views, for me to teach lessons. Always a teacher or a student, sharing lessons learned, to pick an choose mountains to climb, climbing at your own pace.

Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue. Jacks or Jill to go up the hills together, watch out for the rocks under the grass, to fall and get back up. Friends, fairies, families, and foes at the crossroads, chances and choosing the paths to greatness in the lights of dazes.

Have beliefs in fairy tales, Mother  Goose tales, Peter Pan and his merry men, and Robin Hood. A child at heart, stuck at age 11, when my mother expired, roles changed, was waiting for her return. I write fairy tales as a relatively real and based on my bumps in the road. It helps me get over the bad people, the fakes, fools and frogs. Strangers to friends, then the cards are flipped and the masks fall off, beasts of hell under smiles, of the snakes in the grass.

Spent over half my childhood in church, Jesus Christ good fairy tales, read better fairy tales inside of bible, more lessons to learn. Laws of the lands states, kids are done at age 12, right and wrong number at 12, cast set for responsibilities of actions done, right? 

For me, childhood ended at age two, my first recall of pass events, my grandmother shot my grandfather in the middle of the night.He looked funny with red water coming out of his face, like he was drunk. He went to the hospital, my grandmother went to jail, and my older sister and I went to next door. Parents had to come get up in Palm Springs, they were  in Los Angeles. May have been in December, he gave her the gun for Christmas one year, that is how I like to say it

I a disable veteran, spend 6 years in Marines, left Texas for summer after high school, signed up in 12 grade, the only one in my family to do so. Have nightmares still, income from damage done while in service. Need to move now, get out of this state of floating, need to focus on the mountain to climb, searching  for housing, and real friends. Done with fakes, snakes, frogs, reptiles not attorneys, the self-serving simple jackasses. Poker plays, junk dealers, used  car salesman, wolves dress like sheep.

Have been on the cross for years, Jesus Christ hung on a dogwood tree, California state butterfly  dogwood, trees blowing flowers in spring. Got a ticket in april, my car was impounded, got note from veterans center in Corona, had expired license, never got one in California. Want to sell car, it's a red Chevy cavalier 2005, trying to get $2500, my next task to do. Getting  signs today, want to buy it, gifts for sisters sons in your family?

Sometimes I  wear wings to doctors, and tell stories about who I am, helps me stay happy, the pills make me slower. Makes life take longer, hate driving but have two cars. Had a car stolen two times, now parked in Huntington Beach, forgot where, but it's secure. Have to find time for that also.

My quests for this month, find another place to live, find a stranger to friend  with time and attention to help with bumps in the road, sell red chevy, and stay happy.

Sorry about pictures only have one maybe two, new device get the ones I used before, last year image, like to change hair color, to go with my wings. None on horses, never took any, maybe later in life.

Hope with wishes, dreams, prayers in motion always, fairies, birds and bees, to dance life away, gifts of words to share daily.

1 comment:

  1. JOYANDPAINS2015.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY KANDICE SWEET....My Future in the Media World: Uncertain, but certainly exciting..
    Mean Girls 2004, hit show, waves of haters, role models in the movies, haters and hogs, sinners and snakes, friends for ever, hats and caps, wigs to wear, pages to turn, sluts and cheap chicks. Ways to grow, hogs and Jewish Land whales, wigs and horns, devils and angels, horns of goats. The story of my life, tales of frogs, and snakes, darkness in the world ...Truth and honesty, words to define, trick ???? Posted by Rachel Jarrot in Uncategorized.Time to take a stand, views of mind to defend, lots of love to share, hopes for more, dances for dollars. ..This is what will happen to you if you do. We dont play that shit around here. He (KKK) said next time he will have to bring more people. Then get ready to die. They will kill you. He had better have enough men for a whole city. Anaheim is a largely populated Latino area. they will not survive the second coming.

    ReplyDelete