Friday, November 17, 2017

Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker. Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!To the people who are responsible for hurting me and my family. Pretty sure who you are just waiting to prove it. I. Can be a bitch. Like you have ever seen. We will be ok and go on but beware what is coming to you leave my family and me alone.

 Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker....Waking up so excited. February is a great month. I’ve started mixing my album and all of the pieces are finally coming together. These songs are so close to my heart. Wish me luck while I throw every last drop of me into these final stages. Time is power. Angels In Host. Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.  


Amem....Dates attacks on the views of a cattle caller, and an oral expert on craigslist, searching for prey to trick and trade life away, for a horse and pony shows. Amen Freaks from the schools of hard knocks, Sheri, Sima, Rachel and Rocky Jarrot, hairless rats running races at UCLA, oral skills experts with gifts to share, daily frogs and fags, with the jackasses here and there always. Amen  GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.Life is an adventure, and life is a dream in motions, time to work on dreams in action.The tongue has the power of life and death.πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ‘¬πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΉ."- Proverbs 18:21.I’m so fucking pumped.πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…yesss


WARNING: Some knew about the red light on cars, but not Dialing 112. Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker
An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights on. Lauren's parents have always told her to never pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road, but rather to wait until they get to a gas station, etc.
Lauren had actually listened to her parents advice, and promptly called, 112 on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not pull over right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an unmarked police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her. The dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars where she was and there weren't, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back up already on the way.
Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her. One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind. They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
I never knew about the 112 Cell Phone feature. I tried it on my AT&T phone & it said, "Dialing Emergency Number."
Especially for a woman alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car. Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going on to a safe place.
*Speaking to a service representative at Bell Mobility confirmed that 112 was a direct link to State trooper info. So, now it's your turn to let your friends know about "Dialing, 112"
You may want to send this to every Man, Woman & Youngster you know; it may well save a life.
This applies to ALL 50 states
PLEASE PASS ALONG TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IT CAN SAVE A LIFE...Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!

Image may contain: 3 people

  Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker
Location: NM
26 posts, read 81,786 times
Reputation: 23
I don't think it's a good idea. There are so many people who live in their RV's in that area. You might get many many tickets$$$ and middle of the night hassling by security or police and you won't end up saving any money, plus it's a vehicle and can get impounded (plus the cost of the RV where will you buy it?). Moving around and parking in a different spot every night is very stressful. In 2003 I rented out a spot in my rural driveway in Oakview to a guy who parked his cab camper (camper that fits on a truck) I charged him $200 which was a good deal for him. He worked for the city of Camarillo or Oxnard M-F (they had showers at work) and drove back to his house in Frazier Park on the weekends (a few hours drive) and he didn't want to take his truck camper all the way back home every weekend.

Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!


He had been parking in the cheapest campground along the coast in Oxnard before he found my nice quiet driveway. If he didn't get to the campground early enough it would be full and he'd have to scramble for a more expensive place to park. The commute from Oakview to Camarillo is 30-45 min depending on traffic (bad traffic much much longer). The beach campground in Malibu/Ventura county line area was $15 per night last time I camped there (outdoor cold shower only and noisy on weekend nights/bonfires), Leo Carrillo was $25 a night to camp. If walmart is still an option in that area, it's on a very limited basis. There are campgrounds in Ojai but RV's have to move every two weeks (Camp Comfort comes to mind), people have campers they live in permanently (the wives of oilfield workers have to know how to move the RV by themselves).

Plus, there is a real stigma for those who live in RV's so just be prepared. Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker

You might want to investigate what the Camarillo job has on offer (if they have showers for employees the RV thing, small camper or truck camper might be doable). Or if they allow employees to park on premises (doubt it).Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!

Just my opinion, but renting a room in someone's house in Camarillo would be the most affordable option especially if it's just for one working guy alone. Everyone rents out rooms. And if you lived close and biked or walked to work that would make it much more affordable. Be careful if you bicycle as there are many morning commute accidents.

I see Ventura Oaks RV Park is in Oakview, it can easily be an hour drive to Camarillo and Hwy 33 gets clogged rush hours. Good luck whatever you decide. Hope some of this info helps. Update: I had never heard about this park. Their website says they welcome long-term stays so it's great they addressed a need in the area. It looks good and I didn't find any complaints about them (I did a quickie search only). I like Oakview, and Ojai is beautiful. Extremely hot in summer.Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!! Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker

Photo
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/ventura-county/1680937-living-rv-ventura-county-oxnard-camarillo.html#ixzz4yhUNFWaf
Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!

Group Description...Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out........Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!This applies to ALL 50 states....PLEASE PASS ALONG TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IT CAN SAVE A LIFE...If I am having a rough day or if I want to vent.Your also not afraid to be honest with me if I step out of line.love ya for that. Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker

Blue Ass Out........Grits to Kiss........Persistence..To the people who are responsible for hurting me and my family. Pretty sure who you are just waiting to prove it. I. Can be a bitch. Like you have ever seen. We will be ok and go on but beware what is coming to you leave my family and me alone. Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker

....."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men (and women), with talents. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."---Calvin Coolidge-----..You mean a guy that likes rolling around with other oiled up guys in skimpy pants might be gay? Wow. Thanks for that newsflash.Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out........Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!! Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker


Photo


Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!
Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out........Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!

Wrestling Stars You Didn't Know Were Gay

Real Gay Wrestling

Join the Largest Gay Male Wrestling Group!

Image may contain: 3 people

Group Description....You mean a guy that likes rolling around with other oiled up guys in skimpy pants might be gay? Wow. Thanks for that newsflash.Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out........Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!

Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....Let me rephrase that. I'm fixing to tell Facebook to kiss my ass.....Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!To the people who are responsible for hurting me and my family. Pretty sure who you are just waiting to prove it. I. Can be a bitch. Like you have ever seen. We will be ok and go on but beware what is coming to you leave my family and me alone.  Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker. Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space. Good times, happy dazes in the sun, fun and games on the beach. Dances in the wind, fairies, pixies and earth angels.

Goodness and mercy angels, here to repair and restore. Happy notes on the right side of the grave. Trips on the seven seas, sailing tomorrow for a trip to the moon, under the stars. Music to hear, songs of good cheers, music hits, one more time.
Beaches and Horses....Horses on the Runs.....Woke up early again, it is still dark outside, and the air is cool and dry. I love the nights just before the sun raises. Running on empty like the normal pace of hurry and get  things done, move on to the next project. Help needed for the house, in Palm Springs this time. Just because you have the sand, have lakes in La Quinta, and more man made lakes and ponds in the locations in the desert, any will do.  Just need a place to take the horses to the water. 

I prefer the beach, I prefer the sand and surf alone the shores of the beaches in Long Beach, and the beaches in Orange, and Los Angel es coast for the long runs with the horses and the ponies. The horses wild and free racing against time and space, is another one of the dreams that I like to have. Mustangs, and thoroughbreds are the horse that run fast. 

Love the horse and pony shows, that make the dicks swing in the wind, dancing clowns, frogs and fake friends, just for the songs and dances. Not true blue friends, that do not get caught up in time and space, and the noses on the cattle and the bison, whales and jackasses, at the water at the end of the day. Water for them all, water for the birds and water for the butterflies also, we all need the water at the end of a run or two. 

Wrestling Stars You Didn't Know Were Gay.Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out....... Lady Entrepreneur Offers Up To $25,000 In Cash And Support Services To Women Entrepreneurs @realladyent @matrixthinker.Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!To the people who are responsible for hurting me and my family. Pretty sure who you are just waiting to prove it. I. Can be a bitch. Like you have ever seen. We will be ok and go on but beware what is coming to you leave my family and me alone

Real Gay Wrestling....Gary Lee Moore.Blue Ass Out........Grits to Kiss........Persistence......."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.  ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment