Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind. GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

Lessons to learn, dates to set for the joys and pains of growth and rolling with the flow of the river."you okay mommy!?!!"  my future children better be like this  Closeted Gay Guy.Do you think The Great Power fights for souls to be together? The tongue has the power of life and death.πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ‘¬πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΉ."- Proverbs 18:21. Angels In Host. Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.


πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜„ What can be brighter than the stars: Family Motto: Roots to share, and I like to write, history to note,not news today. Just wanted to share with you, madness, magic, money, coins to flip, what do you work for?Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

I need you, electrician, wow, that would be great in my house, but I rent, so it does not matter that much. Lots of plugs do not work, have entextion cores to connect with the working plugs.Just saying, nice to meet you. Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.



GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON Charms and graces, hands to lend a hand, houses and homes, ways to go.Awesome enjoy! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times I have experienced that same setting πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.


πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes.Tails.Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Great day on the right side, wonderful day to be alive, hopes flames burning bright, dreams in actions, desires out in air, goodness and mercy, angels to catch. Balls and bats, witches and spells, cats and rats, races to death.Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind. GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

Inline image


Mermaid Seeking Pirate. Dream knight...Cali Chick, gems to find, pebbles on the sands of time.Heads Above The Crowds. Giants, over 6 feet tall, over 6 decades old, house on the block, 420 friendly, connected with the edibles would be better, retired, financially stable, wits, charms, and time to spare: educated. no kids at home, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘just be fit and fun. Oh, brrrr, even AZ is cold! Have a great Christmas, BrettπŸŒ΄πŸŒ΅πŸŽ„


 WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER.Okay,just saying, searching for a real man, knight, king or rouge, good guy, handy and sane, giant on all levels, tall as a tree, in shape, fit and fun, retired would be nice, pilot with a plane, sailor with a boat, boys to men, hats to wear over the decades, 6 to count, baby boomers, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Thanks for the reply, have not had a lot of luck, finding the one...Just one man, heads above the common, 420 connected, no kids to call the shots, daddy and their girls, not sure about that, not like my dad, and the way we stay in touch. No going there, man and their female kids, not sure about that one. So I like to write, going to school, online, so bored with me life. Most of my ads, piss people off, I guess, they get flag most of the time.

Image result for medieval fairs and festivals: AZ

So Fred, thanks for the moments shared, just want to know the stats, location, how tall, age is okay in my world. Ready for more, ready for better, trips to take, back in time.  Starting in Feb every year, and all of March as well, great place to shop, and hear the stories, ready to go again. 15th century market place to go and shop, starting next month.  

Picture of me, there the last, crowd was made of butterflies, need another stranger to friend to go there with. Have to get back into the books, for the rest of the month, trying to finish a course every month. Have to hit the books to make that happen. Do not want to waste my money there, have to invest in me again. 

The Medieval period | History Extra, places to shop, back in time, love to go. Just saying...Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

Ready for the horses on the beach, ready to see the sand and the surf daily from the windows of the house on the coast. Places to go strangers to friends with houses on the beaches. Good times, fun and games with the horses and the pony on the beach for the water at the end of dazes. Ghosts, spooks and the undead and the unstable, with prayers of a better day, hopes for the cross to fall, wishes for a way out of hell on earth. Dogs, dicks, and Johns that trade for the goods and services of a lover or a male fag hag, dreaming on the beach in a dated RV from 1986, lover or a sucker for life. Dreams of being a rock star, dreams of being in a band and singing songs for the attention, get up and work for it, dreams to actions needed for the pots of gold.Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

Had a moment or two in time and space to share, about my dream lover Steven Jarrot, 7608512267: the gift from the center of the earth, love and devotion with a twist, not straight a fag hag really is the nature of this frog. Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV. Too cheap to put the water in, bottles of water for the coffee, bottles of water to wash the dishes, bottles of water to wash the dicks and chicks that party and play. Dream life for the freaks, fools, and fools on the low roads, and card players to change the sites of a dickless wonder of a frog, sucker for easy life, to cheat, rob, and steal the things they want. Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

Not a great life, but a life to live today for the weak, the disable veterans, and the sinners and saints, that have fallen and need a hand up to better dazes. Not the people to call, fingers point to others to blame for the attacks of views posted for the questions of right and wrong, horns on a goat love and hate to see daily. Gifts from the gods is another view not share, devils from the center is the source of crimes in the words of love and devotion twisted. Not a life to dream about for me, what about you in your world, friends of yours?Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

 Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.History To Note: Dances On Clouds,Wings To Fly, Birds And Bees, Faces Of Earth Angels.Life is an adventure, and life is a dream in motions, time to work on dreams in action.The tongue has the power of life and death.πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹πŸ‘¬πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸΉ."- Proverbs 18:21. Angels In Host. Fred is dead, that is what I said, my bad, just a song that came to mind.    GO LIONS!Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON.

No comments:

Post a Comment