Monday, September 24, 2018

Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.

We have no kind words for you Old George Bush lest you see your fate and repent. We know who you are and what you have done...Judas.This is often because you’re able to call upon experiences (be they conscious or subconscious memories) Monkeys On Top, πŸ‚πŸƒπŸThey turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs,…Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Heads up, cheers, and many more, over the rainbows, birds and bees, songs in the dogwood trees, eyes of the tiger, year of the dog, who let the dogs out. Titaness Rises -  Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.



πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž People beware: The Basic Bitch Life.""No one sees his own hunchback."" ~ Yiddish Proverb" "Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.Thanks so much, views, voices, values , of the dead. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, twists and turns, muddy views, freaks in the knights, sons of bitches, hoes, streets to walk, good times toads. Names and numbers, squares and circles, seasons of givers, takers, suckers for free. Dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hils, monkey types in the dogwood trees. Sixten Blixten , thanks for the moments lost in time. Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.
Photo

 Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise…❤️.Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨


Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .Thanks again for the sound mind, have returned from the death of 2013, and this year had a lot of bumps in the road also.  Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.

Image result for Γ°Ÿ˜ŽΓ°Ÿ‘Γ°ŸŒŠΓ°Ÿ„IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promiseΓ’€¦
Classes of dicks, classes of dogs, classes of life on the beach, tin can to live. Life in a RV, campers for life, Jewish Land Whales. tales of shame, stories of disgrace, lessons learned over time. Cows On Herds, School of Hard Knocks. Elephants To Roam, Hats And Horns, Dry Runs. School of Hard Knocks... Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.


Shanghai LOVE Concert: I am not high maintenance but I do love to get pedicures. I like my feet to look pretty. I do have baggage but I believe we all have baggage ( none of us r perfect). I am funny, fun, keep a clean house. I have been divorced for five years and am very ready to find the right man. Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.



Image result for Γ°Ÿ˜ŽΓ°Ÿ‘Γ°ŸŒŠΓ°Ÿ„IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promiseΓ’€¦
Men And Mice, Micky Mouse, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades, Heads To Count, Cattle Calls, Cows To Roam, Lions To Roar.Let the rope games begin 🐢🐢🐢 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share. FAMILYπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Image result for Γ°Ÿ˜ŽΓ°Ÿ‘Γ°ŸŒŠΓ°Ÿ„IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promiseΓ’€¦
Lasting Impressions 2018: Extinct Notes. Seasons of givers, takers, suckers for free rides, dances in the lights of day. Dreams to make, lucky breaks, faces in the crowds, common, plain, and ordinary. Coins to flip, cards to read, dances in the middle of the knights, lions to roar, rats to races, dances in the lights of reasons. FaceTime .? 4d Apex Realty NMLS# 396967☎ (310) 926-8839 reply by email: estateagentcharlotte@gmail.com..Hay lady up doing homework, listen call me tomorrow about 2:00 Wednesday hope to hear from you soon.Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.


Animated Photo



πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise…❤️.Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨ Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .Thanks again for the sound mind, have returned from the death of 2013, and this year had a lot of bumps in the road also.  Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, role models,hats to wear, walking on sunshine, boots make for walking, dances in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment