Thursday, May 11, 2017

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.THIS SCENE πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

What a great piece of history to share,blasts from the past, the men to serve, for the rites of the poor, weak, young, and young at heart, the USA, thanks again. Thanks for service, thanks for share, cheers and chaps, to the military, veterans now, one frog in the air, back on track to see home. In your skin, always home, views of family, within yourself, in the center, me, myself, and the voices with in, over time, over space.Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.THIS SCENE πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Regards and concerns, white and black matters, on the mind, today and most of the time. Songs to sing for the masses, songs to sing and dance the nights away, hope hopping searching for places to land. Gifts to share, acts of kindness to give and take, smiles for the mistakes corrected. Earth angels, girls with red hoods, friends in the woods, giants on land, giant knights. Babe asleep,fairy tale, lost for a bit of dumb luck, faces of haters, horns to sounds, goats and sheep. Tales of lots of fun. Lots of laughs, for a knight of the old schools, baby boomers, the rest are too green.


HOW I FEEL WHEN MY MAN GETS THAT FRESH, NEW HAIRCUT LIKE YESSS DADDY FUCK IT UP πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜ Angels in the air, angels to watch, angels to guide, angels with messages from the dead. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Earth Angels In Lights:Bitches 5 Stars, Dames.Michael Jackson Beat It Live In Munich HIStory World Tour..We told y'all we was coming. We do this all for you. πŸ‘†πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ we hope y'all enjoy. 😌Nigga's will sell you dreams just to fuck, a man will make yours and his come true...Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.I wish I could turn back time to when everything was perfect between you and me because sometimes, I still wonder what we could've been."The answer to what holds us back isn't me. It's we." Vote next Tuesday. Walk the walk and we'll win together.
FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You Beautiful 😍 , Gorgeous 😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty πŸ’―.ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed.Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed. Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks. Jumps and Leaps:

Love, luck, lessons, dances on cloud nine, ways to go, funny faces to see, freaks, frogs, fools, good times, veterans of color, homeless blues, sisters of colors, fingers to flip, hands to slaps, party views, more than three, more than six, pages to turn, kids and goats. Fairy tales told over time, and over space. Read, white, and blue, veterans on the street. homes blues.Usher - Burn.


FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You Beautiful 😍 , Gorgeous 😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty πŸ’― .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.
Image may contain: 1 person, text
THIS SCENE πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒI wish I could turn back time to when everything was perfect between you and me because sometimes, I still wonder what we could've been."The answer to what holds us back isn't me. It's we." Vote next Tuesday. Walk the walk and we'll win together.HOW I FEEL WHEN MY MAN GETS THAT FRESH, NEW HAIRCUT LIKE YESSS DADDY FUCK IT UP πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜.

Uritza Santigo 333 Smith:Dicks Out Of Box:Butch 2.Enough Charms For Snakes, Spiders, Worms 2. Asses To Kiss, Rats To Roaches:Fucks...Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out, Steven Jay Jarrot: Snake in the grass,RV campers, tin can affairs, hopes for prey, life to share, fags and hags, cows to call home. Dreams,Nightmares, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Glory Dazes To Come, Pages Turned. Steven Jay Jarrot, 7608512267, seven snakes alive....Smithuritza.Blogspot.com...hacker with horns, tips and tales, his stores of tales to pin, crook, cheater, liar, cock sucker to date.



Happy and delighted, singing and dancing with goodness and mercy angels ageless, healing the lost and confused. Rats running races, horse and pony shows, happiness with a smile. Oceans of dreams, ships sailing to brighter dazes under the sun. Fish in seas for the good deeds, vacant houses to fill, joy and pleasures inside out of rain. Dances in the rain, times hanging  on cross over, rebirth in heat of hell complete. Lessons learned in first attempt in learning, not to fail, mountain climbed.

notes to New York City, Franky Trees listen up. Katz in the cradle, baby rocking the boat. 2 kittys playing games on the beach. Lost my three lines, lost your number. Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys. Michael Jackson Beat It Live In Munich HIStory World Tour...We told y'all we was coming. We do this all for you. πŸ‘†πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ we hope y'all enjoy. 😌Nigga's will sell you dreams just to fuck, a man will make yours and his come true. Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.I wish I could turn back time to when everything was perfect between you and me because sometimes, I still wonder what we could've been.


Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys. Back in time, stars to shine, starr bright tonight, back in the past, lessons learned over time. Morning class,


HOW I FEEL WHEN MY MAN GETS THAT FRESH, NEW HAIRCUT LIKE YESSS DADDY FUCK IT UP πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.THIS SCENE πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒI wish I could turn back time to when everything was perfect between you and me because sometimes, I still wonder what we could've been."The answer to what holds us back isn't me. It's we." Vote next Tuesday. Walk the walk and we'll win together." Vote next Tuesday. Walk the walk and we'll win together.HOW I FEEL WHEN MY MAN GETS THAT FRESH, NEW HAIRCUT LIKE YESSS DADDY FUCK IT UP πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜. πŸ¦„ Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc. Lynn Warren , Louann Schiavone So handsome!!!xoxo,πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know.  U in NY?

Frank Agresti Not..with no intention to be there ....ever. Louann Schiavone Geezzzz...Amedeo Elefante Frank.. πŸŽƒPumpkin Keyblade πŸŽƒ cakeface ✨ πŸ¦„ Frank Agresti : Bald and fat, Red Dates, Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap fucks, no cash to spend, no house of his own, back with the kids and their dawgs, circles of rejects from NY. retards and basket cases.πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽

 Frank Agresti for a free ride, veterans to prey, back in time, birthday present, to kick the dog, free rides to the trash in the apartment roaches in the cracks.  πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know. Got pizza, got fun and games, tricks to trade, hoes and bitches with nuts on the run. Love, lights, lessons, dicks, dawgs and dates on the side of the road. Hits and misses, sinners and saints, dances on looks, dances on wits, and dances on the sands of time. Eat and live a long time, notes of fairies, pixies, and bible tales on the lights of the red moons. Stars to shine bright, lights on for the long runs. πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽
Uritza Santigo 333 Smith:Dicks Out Of Box:Butch 2.Enough Charms For Snakes, Spiders, Worms 2. Asses To Kiss, Rats To Roaches:Fucks...Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out, Steven Jay Jarrot: Snake in the grass,RV campers, tin can affairs, hopes for prey, life to share, fags and hags, cows to call home. Dreams,Nightmares, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Glory Dazes To Come, Pages Turned. Steven Jay Jarrot, 7608512267, seven snakes ..THIS SCENE πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒI wish I could turn back time to when everything was perfect between you and me because sometimes, I still wonder what we could've been."The answer to what holds us back isn't me. It's we..alive....Smithuritza.Blogspot.com...hacker with horns, tips and tales, his stores of tales to pin, crook, cheater, liar, cock sucker to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment