Thursday, May 11, 2017

πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know.

FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boysπŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know.  πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You Beautiful 😍 , Gorgeous 😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty πŸ’―.ENGLISH words, for the wise.


Blue Skies, Blue Dreams, Blue Kings, Knights, Back in Time. Colors of the rainbow, woman in shades, man alone at home, house on the block, tell me, what age you are, how tall, located where, if you care to reply. Simple, right? Spring Madness,Ships To Sail.Spring Madness, Boats To Float, Ships To Sail.Snakes, freaks, and frogs I Love Myself. Do You?BLACK, Read, Rite, Cattle Calls, UGLY WHORE ESCAPED: : RACHEL JARROT,Wales On Land, Jewish Delights, Dream Sucker.


Queen Of England, Cuban Transplants:Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart.Golden Calf Children Protection Services. Rachel Jarrot, Jewish whale on land, roles to play.UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news.. 

Stupid can not be fixed.Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed. Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks. Jumps and Leaps:  FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽

My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You Beautiful 😍 , Gorgeous 😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty πŸ’― .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽Just To Let You Know.

 Love, luck, lessons, dances on cloud nine, ways to go, funny faces to see, freaks, frogs, fools, good times, veterans of color, homeless blues, sisters of colors, fingers to flip, hands to slaps, party views, more than three, more than six, pages to turn, kids and goats. Fairy tales told over time, and over space. Read, white, and blue, veterans on the street. homes blues.Usher - Burn.   To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of veterans, taken for a ride. Feed the hogs, feed the dogs in the house, tricks, trades, sex for sale.πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽

 Freaks, frogs, fools, dances in the dark, cows to call, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of New Yorker, cattle to call, hogs and pigs, donkey dates, for free rides.πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know.  Feed the hogs, feed the dogs in the house, tricks, trades, sex freaks online, history to note.    FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽Just To Let You Know.

STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰Usher - Burn. Back in time when life was younger, had a job or two working for the government, for over 3 decades, lots of fish in the seas. ‘Dream On’ Sheep Leaders: Postmodern Jukebox.Short Jumps, Songs Of Wishes. πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know. Goats and sheep, ships to days on the water. Tails to swing, frogs in the water, books to review, books to read, books to write, fairy tales. Fish and frog, tales from the seven seas, pages to turn, hope in a book. Veterans Housing Project in Riverside, Long Beach,California. input time.πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽


Usher - Burn  FaceTime .? �� STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins ��� My baby boys ����. You Beautiful � , Gorgeous � , Sexy � , and Pretty � .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.   Wings To fly away, cons and pros.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc. Fairies, πŸ‘―πŸ’•✨ Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects  πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ  πŸŽƒPumpkins Dates, Freaks, Frogs, And Snakes✨ πŸ¦„. Fairies, Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc. but mfs wanna run around pretending to be a whole bother race of people nah sis .... πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ  πŸŽƒPumpkins✨Usher - Burn.  πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽

 πŸ¦„ Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc. Lynn Warren , Louann Schiavone So handsome!!!xoxo,πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know.  U in NY?Frank Agresti Not..with no intention to be there ....ever. Louann Schiavone Geezzzz...Amedeo Elefante Frank.. πŸŽƒPumpkin Keyblade πŸŽƒ cakeface ✨ πŸ¦„ Frank Agresti : Bald and fat, Red Dates, Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap fucks, no cash to spend, no house of his own, back with the kids and their dawgs, circles of rejects from NY. retards and basket cases.πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽

 Frank Agresti for a free ride, veterans to prey, back in time, birthday present, to kick the dog, free rides to the trash in the apartment roaches in the cracks.  πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽 FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ πŸ’œJust To Let You Know. Got pizza, got fun and games, tricks to trade, hoes and bitches with nuts on the run. Love, lights, lessons, dicks, dawgs and dates on the side of the road. Hits and misses, sinners and saints, dances on looks, dances on wits, and dances on the sands of time. Eat and live a long time, notes of fairies, pixies, and bible tales on the lights of the red moons. Stars to shine bright, lights on for the long runs. πŸ’œ they like me, because I don't need anyone to like me 🀘🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment